Friday, May 31, 2013

Abstract of the Future

My dearest reader,

If you have continued reading this blog by this point, I genuinely applaud you and am extremely thankful. If you have just begun reading this blog, please keep going. In the future there will be more exciting and interesting posts.

Speaking of the future . . .

Three weeks - almost a month - ago I finished my non-fiction creative writing class, and so the blog assignment was officially done. (Haha, I guess that was really more about the past.) But . . . despite all of the stress that this sometimes added, I am continuing! :) Yay! :)

In the future, I plan on alternating posts on fiction/literature/creative writing pieces and some really interesting and cool things that are happening in the scientific community and maybe blending those subjects together.  Also there may be some other changes going on the blog in the next couple weeks as I experiment what works and doesn't. Please be patient and let me know if there is any subject that you would like to read more about! :)

Thank you!

Yours always,

Elinor James 


CAUTION: THIS BLOG CONTAINS SOME EXTREMELY INTERESTING CONTENT! BE CAREFUL UPON READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment